Synco LAV-S6E Overview
The Synco Lav-S6E is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to provide improved speech clarity compared to your device’s built-in microphone, making it well suited for interviews, video production, tutorials, and vlogs whether you shoot with a camera or a mobile device.
Thanks to its 3.5mm TRRS plug and automatic sensor, the Lav-S6E can be used with smartphones, cameras, laptops, and portable audio recorders without special adapters. The built-in sensor chip automatically detects the device it’s plugged into and adjusts the output for use with TRS camera inputs or TRRS smartphone inputs.
The mic is powered for up to 800 hours by a CR1220 button-cell battery (included), which aids in keeping the Lav-S6E compact and lightweight. Integrated noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology work together to deliver enhanced audio quality and elevated detail.
The supplied clip ensures easy attachment to clothing such as a lapel, collar, or tie. Cotton wind muffs and a specialized windshield are included for reduction of noise from breaths, light wind, and rustling of clothes.
- Sensitive electret condenser capsule with 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions
- 19.7′ attached cable with gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS male plug
- In-line camera/phone auto-sensor enables compatibility with smartphones and tablets or cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, and portable audio recorders
- Integrated CVC noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology enhance the mic’s ability to capture detailed sound
- Includes two cotton wind muffs and a specialized windshield for attenuation of breath/wind noise