MK-D850 Pro Wireless Battery Grip
1.Two times of battery life can be achieved with 2 lithium battery for double working time 2.Use two LP-E6/LP-E6N (not included) lithium-ion batteries for longer shooting times,double endurance. 3.Moment-buttons,professional circuit design,top-class imported electronic switches,fast induction for continuous capture with no missing. 4.Design of multiple buttons for more convenient operation. 5.Excellent coating made with the top-class rubber,which can bring you the perfect feeling and be good to your health. 6.Significantly improves stability,marvelous touch feeling.
- 2pcs NP-FW50 Lithium batteries can be put into the grip, extending your shooting time.
- With vertical shooting function. Excellent coating made with the top-class rubber for perfect feeling.
- Adopts 2.4GHz wireless channel and FSK signal mode. The max distance for remote control can reach to about 100m.
- Support screen lock function and lock display mode. Allow for setting delay time, exposure time, time interval and number of shots.
- Working voltage: 7.2V-8.4V (for grip) / 3V (for remote control). Working current: less than 50mA (for remote control). Switch function:on-off,it`s power switch of this product and camera. And switch should be in on positon when using the camera,pls turn off the battery grip before camera turning off.
- This Multi-Power Battery Pack for BG-E14 is used with Canon EOS 70D/80D Camera only, has the same functions as the original Canon grip BG-E14.
- It can hold two LP-E6 rechargeable battery or six AA alkaline batteries - effectively doubling your shooting capacity.
- This battery grip includes a vertical-grip shutter button for vertical shoots and AF point selection, AF start button, the AE-lock /FE lock button and main dials to increase its functions, used more conveniently.
- The battery grip is equipped with a vertical-grip shutter button, Main Dial, AE lock/FE lock/Index/Reduce button, AF point selection/Magnify button, AF start button,1/4" Tripod screw mount.
- To enable shooting in the same way as a horizontal grip.