- Der Stativ-Wagen VX600 von Kingjoy macht nahezu alle Stative mobil: Egal ob Foto- oder Videostativ, nahezu alle gängigen Dreibeinstative können auf dieser Three Wheel Dolly montiert werden.
- An jedem Auslegearm des Stativ-Wagens stehen stabile Schraub-Arretierungen zur Verfügung. Diese sind konisch zulaufend, damit unterschiedliche Stativ- Beinneigungen sicher fixiert werden können.
- Die Ausleger der Dolly sind bis zu 470mm ausfahrbar. Flip-Lock-Verschlüsse erleichtern eine schnelle Anpassung an die Spannweite des Stativs.
- Die 360° rotierbaren Rollen sind mit Leichtlauf-Kugellagern ausgestattet um ein besonders flüssiges Gleiten zu ermöglichen. Durch verwendete Gummiummantelung werden Laufgeräusche minimiert. Jede Rolle hat eine separaten Feststellbremse.
- Zum Transport können die Ausleger parallel geklappt werden und mit Klettband fixiert werden. Ein Handgriff ermöglicht auch hier eine leichte Handhabung.
Kingjoy Stativ Dolly VX600D Profi Schwerlast Stativwagen – 20kg Tragkraft – Packmaß 45cm – Ausleger verstellbar: 210-470mm – für Dreibeinstative, inkl. Tasche
- The Tripod Car VX600 from Kingjoy makes almost all tripods mobile: No matter if photo or video tripod, almost all standard tripods can be mounted on this Three Wheel Dolly.
- Stable screw locks are available on each extension arm of the tripod cart. These are tapered so that different tripod leg inclinations can be securely fixed.
- The outriggers of the Dolly are extendable up to 470mm. Flip-Lock closures facilitate quick adjustment to the span of the tripod.
- The 360 ° rotatable rollers are equipped with smooth running ball bearings to allow a particularly smooth sliding. By using rubber sheath running noise is minimized. Each roller has a separate parking brake.
- For transport, the arms can be folded in parallel and fixed with Velcro. A handle also allows easy handling.
Sevenoak SK-A7C2 Pro Aluminum Cage with Top Handle, Shoe Mount and 15mm Rods – Custom Fit for Sony A7, A7S, ASR, A7 II, A7S II, & A7R II (New Version)
- Anodized Aluminum + Wood Construction
- Custom Fitted for the Sony A7, A7S, ASR, A7 II, A7S II, & A7R II; Allows access to all camera functions and ports
- Multi-Threaded Cage and Removable Top Handle
- Rod Clamp with 15mm Rods for Follow Focus, Matte Box, etc
- Arca Swiss, 1/4" and 3/8" Tripod Mounting Options
The Compact Action is the best choice for owners of entry level DSLRs with standard kit lenses who like to shoot a lot of photos and movies. The ergonomic joystick head with scroll-wheel locking mechanism is very intuitive and easy-to-use. Its comfortable grip allows you to capture smooth movies and great images with little effort.
The innovative circular quick release plate is perfect for effortless camera attachment by hand without any need for coins or screwdrivers. Thanks to its shape, camera orientation will never be an issue again. Simply close the lever just above the joystick handle.
In addition, the Regulating Dial, together with the round quick release plate allows you to perfectly adjust every camera to the tripod thereby enhancing its stability.
Last but not least, the photo-movie selector allows maximum freedom in any circumstance. Switching to the desired mode only takes a second and ensures you always obtain great photos and smooth movies. For more information please refer to the product instruction manual.
The Compact Action is designed to work perfectly with entry level DSLRs with standard kit lenses but is compatible also with any device up to 1.5kg/3.3lbs such as Compacts, Compact System and Bridges Cameras. Please consider that a lot of semi-professional and professional equipment exceeds these requirements.
If you own a compact device with the tripod thread in an off-centre position please be aware that there are some limitations on how close to the side of the camera the 1/4" thread can be. The minimum distance of the 1/4" thread from the lateral edge of your device must be 13mm to guarantee the declared performance.
If you own a Sony Nex 5R/5T you have certainly noticed that these particular models have a very small surface area around the mounting thread. For this reason, in each Compact Light box, you will find a special adaptor that will increase the surface area of these specific cameras in order to better grip the tripod and obtain maximum stability.
Can turn into a monopod By simply removing the grooved centre column and the detachable leg and fixing them to one another the tripod can be turned into a monopod in less than a minute. 360° Panning Create the perfect panoramas with ease thanks to the fluid head system for precise image alignment. Lockable Leg Angle Positions The tripod legs can be independently locked at any one of three different angles. So you will be able to set up the tripod almost anywhere, no matter how confined the space or uneven the ground. Integrated Bubble Level There is a bubble level integrated into the tripod to help ensure the that all images taken using this tripod will be perfectly horizontal. Retractable Spiked Feet It doesn’t matter if the tripod is being set-up on a rough dirt trail half way up a mountain for that amazing panorama or in a photo studio for a close up product shot, thanks the retractable spiked feet the tripod will maintain its stability to get you that perfect shot. Centre Column Weight Hook A weight can be attached to the small hook, found at the bottom of the centre column, to increase the tripods stability.
- 3.3 lbs, lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet.
- Aluminium magnesium alloy material, tough and wear resistance.
- 1.4 inches sphere tripod head, shooting angle can be adjusted at random.
- 1/4 screw, quick-release plate helps to install most cameras quickly.
- Only 1 leg is removable and can be used as a monopod.
- 4 sections, it can extend from 17 inches to 62.2 inches.
- 0.98 inch leg diameter, bearing force and stability are better than others.
- Recommended max load weight is 17.6 lbs.
- The Kingjoy Monopod MP4008 + VT-3530 Kit is the ideal companion for all video shoots where you want to stay spontaneous and flexible. The sturdy magnesium aluminium alloy of the MP4008 monopod impresses both indoors and on the terrain with a particularly high torsional rigidity. The black anodized finish offers long-lasting material protection and an elegant look.
- The VT-3530 Fluid Tilter can be adjusted to the user's needs. The liquid resistance is set to exactly the right friction. With its 360° pan and -70°/+90° tilt, no subject is so easy to pull over. Of course, the tripod head can also be locked in pan and tilt. The supplied 50 mm quick-release plate is protected by a safety button from accidental slipping.
- The total 4 tripod segments are locked at any desired height by means of screw caps. This results in comfortable working heights from the table tripod up to 166.5 cm maximum height. The rubber-coated grip surface provides a secure grip. This is sufficient over a large part of the first tripod segment and therefore lies comfortably in the hand at all working angles. Both as an additional lock, as well as a carrying aid, a wrist strap can be used directly on the mounting plate.
- Practical is the included base, which is also made of magnesium-aluminium alloy. The contact surfaces on the foot ends and in the middle are equipped with rubber pads to protect sensitive floors, such as real wood parquet. The three booms of the stand lock automatically when unfolded, but can be easily folded back at the touch of a button. So they are locked close to the monopod and fit easily into the included nylon carry bag.
- Fully retracted with the base a working height of approx. 58.5 cm. The tripod base can be locked using a twist lock and can be adjusted using a ball head. 360° panorama shots can be realised.