king joy MP4008 four-section twisted aluminum camera monopod
The Freedom Series hydraulic camera monopod is a multi-purpose product widely developed by Jinjie for sports photography, bird watching video and micro film. 360-degree rotating chassis, whether it is video or micro-film shooting, you can adjust the bottom rubber design according to your own requirements, anti-folding bracket with strong anti-slip ability, convenient for handheld and portable
Sevenoak SK-A7C2 Pro Aluminum Cage with Top Handle, Shoe Mount and 15mm Rods – Custom Fit for Sony A7, A7S, ASR, A7 II, A7S II, & A7R II (New Version)
- Anodized Aluminum + Wood Construction
- Custom Fitted for the Sony A7, A7S, ASR, A7 II, A7S II, & A7R II; Allows access to all camera functions and ports
- Multi-Threaded Cage and Removable Top Handle
- Rod Clamp with 15mm Rods for Follow Focus, Matte Box, etc
- Arca Swiss, 1/4" and 3/8" Tripod Mounting Options
Dual security fast locking knob design
The platform adopts automatic reset with dual security knob design.You have to press the security knob on the contrary direction to dismount the quick release plate, which can prevent the camera from accidental falling off.
Multi-angle fluid damping adjustment design
The head adopts the fluid damping adjustment design of front-to-back -90/+70°tilt,which can provide multi-angle shooting.
Geared center column
The geared center column offers a speedy adjustment for shooting height.
Mid-level support and center column locking knob
Newly mid-level support and center column locking knob design, after the legs have been fully extended, turn the center column locking knob till the knob is secure, it can reach the most stable photography status.
Leg locking system
- The Kingjoy Monopod MP4008 + VT-3530 Kit is the ideal companion for all video shoots where you want to stay spontaneous and flexible. The sturdy magnesium aluminium alloy of the MP4008 monopod impresses both indoors and on the terrain with a particularly high torsional rigidity. The black anodized finish offers long-lasting material protection and an elegant look.
- The VT-3530 Fluid Tilter can be adjusted to the user's needs. The liquid resistance is set to exactly the right friction. With its 360° pan and -70°/+90° tilt, no subject is so easy to pull over. Of course, the tripod head can also be locked in pan and tilt. The supplied 50 mm quick-release plate is protected by a safety button from accidental slipping.
- The total 4 tripod segments are locked at any desired height by means of screw caps. This results in comfortable working heights from the table tripod up to 166.5 cm maximum height. The rubber-coated grip surface provides a secure grip. This is sufficient over a large part of the first tripod segment and therefore lies comfortably in the hand at all working angles. Both as an additional lock, as well as a carrying aid, a wrist strap can be used directly on the mounting plate.
- Practical is the included base, which is also made of magnesium-aluminium alloy. The contact surfaces on the foot ends and in the middle are equipped with rubber pads to protect sensitive floors, such as real wood parquet. The three booms of the stand lock automatically when unfolded, but can be easily folded back at the touch of a button. So they are locked close to the monopod and fit easily into the included nylon carry bag.
- Fully retracted with the base a working height of approx. 58.5 cm. The tripod base can be locked using a twist lock and can be adjusted using a ball head. 360° panorama shots can be realised.