JOBY GorillaPod Overview
The GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit from Joby pairs the GorillaPod 3K stand with the BallHead 3K to form a flexible and versatile support system. With the ball head, you can precisely control the direction and angle of your equipment and quickly attach it and detach it thanks to the inclusion of a quick release plate. This kit is ideal for mid-sized DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, speedlights, or any other gear weighing up to 6.6 lb.
JOBY GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 6.6 lb, it can reliably hold most mirrorless cameras, mid-sized DSLRs, and portable lights. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 9.4″ height and 8.7 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 3K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 3/8″-16 thread adapter at the top which can be removed to reveal a 1/4″-20 screw, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 6.6 lb that is compatible with 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 screw threads
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 8.7 oz and height of 9.4″, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction