Designed for photographers who like to travel light, the S-Type Bowens Mount Flash Bracket with Softbox Kit from Godox includes a compact tool for adapting the output of your speedlight. You can attach most brands of flashes onto the back of the bracket either horizontally or vertically, using a knob at the top to adjust the fit. At the front, a Bowens type speed ring allows you to mount several optional accessories such as barndoors or snoots to shape and control your light.
The S-type bracket is compact in its construction and requires no pre-assembly, so it is always ready to go. For adjusting the light direction, the bracket can be rotated and also tilts 90° front and back. Finally, a hole can be found at the bottom for installing an optional umbrella or other accessory. Included with the product is a 31.5 x 31.5″ collapsible softbox for soft and even lighting, and a carrying bag for easy transport.
- S-type bracket that can adapt most flashes for accepting Bowens-mount accessories
- Knob on the back adjusts fit for speedlight, can mount the unit horizontally or vertically
- Tilts 90° both ways for easy position adjustment
- Dedicated hole for an optional umbrella, allows for bounce or shoot-through uses
- 31.5 x 31.5″ softbox and carrying bag included