Godox 120cm (Manual) Octa gonal Softbox
The 120cm softbox is an easy to use modifier which attaches to the front of your light, flash or strobe, to help reduce the spread and light intensity without sacrificing the softness. This softbox, with a reflective interior helps maximise light efficiency all whilst providing a natural looking non-artificial light. It is considered the workhorse to a photographer’s equipment arsenal, great for almost any shooting situation whether you shoot still life, portrait, landscape, commercial, fashion, food, product or macro photography.
- Godox P90H 35" Parabolic Softbox - Outer Diffuser - Inner Diffuser - Reflective Liner - Softbox Adapter Ring - 16x Rods - Carrying Bag - Godox Warranty
- Work like oversize reflector, which is good for light concentration and gaining light effects with soft and high saturation. Compared with other similar product: lighter and more smooth. Wind, crush and fall resistance.
- The softbox adopts 16 premium metal rods
- Deep Parabolic Box Design.Work like oversize reflector ,which is good for light concentration and gaining light effects with soft and high saturation.Compared with other similar product lighter and more smooth.
- Godox P120H Parabolic Box adopts deep parabolic box design, which enables light to be sent out straightly and the brightness to be decreased progressively from central to periphery, thus offering extremely even, soft, and high saturation light effects for shooting with easy installation, simple operation, great portability, and a wide variety of applications.
- Work like oversize reflector, which is good for light concentration and gaining light effects with soft and high saturation. Compared with other similar product: lighter and more smooth.
- Reliable and Durable .Wind, crush and fall resistance.
- Long Service Life.The softbox adopts 16 premium fiberglass, for fiber-glass rods is light and portable.
- With carrying bag, P120H only weights 2.7kg. Lightweight and portable.Wide Scope of Application.Studio and outdoor shooting are both suitable.