FUJIFILM X-T20 Overview
Blending a familiar form factor with a heightened feature-set, the black X-T20 from FUJIFILM is a sleek mirrorless camera designed for multimedia shooters. Utilizing a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor, high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensor’s organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails an extended sensitivity range to ISO 51200, a 14 fps continuous shooting rate when working with the electronic shutter, and the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video. When working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy, and Advanced SR Auto mode can also be used for fully automated shooting with intelligent scene recognition. Additionally, the retro-inspired camera body design incorporates a tilting 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD as well as a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, and physical dials are available for quickly and intuitively adjusting exposure and shooting settings.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- The rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen allows for intuitive operation, focus point selection, and menu navigation, and its tilting design benefits working from high and low angles.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder allows for bright, clear eye-level monitoring with a frame rate of 54.54 fps for smooth monitoring in a range of lighting conditions.
- Dedicated shutter speed, drive mode, and exposure compensation dials for direct, intuitive control over exposure and shooting settings.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination, and a hot shoe is featured for working with an optional external flash.
91-Point Autofocus System
When working with autofocus, you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode, and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF, Zone AF, or Wide/Tracking AF settings. Additionally, AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving, and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
Film Simulation Modes
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode can be used for fully automatic shooting with scene recognition to permit on-the-fly shooting in a variety of settings.
- Interval Timer shooting lets you record an infinite number of consecutive frames with 1 second to 24 hour intervals, and a 1 minute to 24 hour starting delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- In-camera 180° panoramas can be shot by simply panning the camera about the scene.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Dynamic Tone, Miniature, High Key, Soft Focus, Pop Color, Low Key, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).